GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: Project Manager
GET Project Manager will be responsible for leading all coordination activities with our development teams and clients in multidisciplinary projects. Our projects revolve around our software, developed by our teams, integrated with other clients’ software and hardware systems in order to form an integrative industrial solution in the area of automation in logistics. This may include coordination of specification, system setup, implementation, training, and support of software applications for new and existing clients.
GET Project Manager will follow project standards within established time frames and at defined quality levels, and ensure that our projects are completed according to internal and clients’ standards. This position is client-oriented and requires travel to the client site as the project warrants.
- Manage and constantly interact with divergent external and internal stakeholders to ensure that all deliverables are delivered successfully and on time
- Participate and coordinate user requirements workshops and convert them into system requirements with a preparation of appropriate documentation to communicate, and validate the information
- Follow up, and escalate gaps, issues, risks, and potential enhancements identified throughout the project
- Develop both internal and external project roadmaps, incorporating different aspects and strategies
- Manage multiple activities/projects, track and forecast all interdependent aspects such as time invested, finances, etc.
- Produce high-quality documentation and project plans
- Generate client value proposition, organize meetings, deliver presentations and develop and maintain client relationships
- Follow professional concepts, company policies, and procedures in day-to-day business
- Work on project administration tasks a certain portion of time
- Overcome work challenges proactively
- Two or more years of experience in international client-facing roles leading projects such as software solutions implementation/integration
- Highly effective in teamwork with an excellent work ethic and leadership skills
- Experience in automation/logistics domain (or other B2B services/products and are willing to acquire deep domain knowledge within GET)
- Ability to analyze information, visualize, conceptualize, document, and solve problems by making decisions that are sensible and data-driven
- Very thorough and accurate when performing
- Confident communicator able to win the trust and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Constant focus on goal achievement
- Advanced skills in project/portfolio management tool of choice
- High level of computer literacy and high efficiency and proactivity in optimization
- Strong desire to learn, experience new challenges, and grow into positions of increasing responsibility
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in the English language – both written and spoken
- Experience in managing development projects using different approaches and frameworks will be a big plus
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to find out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. To ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.