Job title: Project Manager
Job Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Reports to: Head of Professional Services Unit
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world. We create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity and responsibility. IGT has a complete Global footprint and our family is 12,000+ strong.
Our Professional Services Unit (PSU) is part of the Global Product Marketing Organization, PlayDigital. We are looking for a Project Manager to lead exciting RGS (content) integration projects with EMEA Customers.
- You will proactively drive RGS Games integration projects and related delivery activities to closure
- You will manage the RFPs and any unsolicited response to customers, providing the necessary input and coordination
- You will oversee the solution delivery and Client acceptance of software releases and system integration projects.
- You will develop detailed project plans and manage all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
- Works with the Incident/Service Managers, collecting information and details related to Mid/Long term releases.
- You will establish long term, trustworthy relationships internally and externally, collect feedback and suggest improvements to existing or new processes.
- Minimum education is Bachelor of Scientific Degree with additional Education/Training or equivalent.
- Business-oriented skills and at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Must be able to work with limited supervision and be accountable for actions and decisions.
- Has significant technical knowledge and problem-solving attitude.
- Takes responsibility for his/her own actions.
- When faced with difficulties, looks for solutions.
- Displays a sense of personal pride for his/her work.
- Deep knowledge of Interactive products and Client landscape.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Client facing skills
- Leadership skills + decision making
- Challenging projects using cutting-edge technologies.
- Continuous professional growth.
- Excellent working conditions and Class-A office.
- Full-time/permanent employment and competitive salary.
- Budget for learning, sport and other perks.
- Private health insurance for you and your family.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.