- Project plan developing
- Tasks/timelines coordination and execution
- Monitoring performance and project execution
- Correction of irregularities during the execution of the project
- Monitoring and reporting of implementation progress and status of the project (timelines, costs, scope)
- Monitoring of project interdependencies
- University degree in the field of information technology or economics
- Formal education or trainings in the field of project management, and possessions of certificates such as PMP, PRINCE2, IPMA, SCRUM Master are preferred.
- Experience in managing IT development programs and projects (3+years).
- Knowledge of the methodology and tools in the field of software engineering (software development process, release management, configuration management, document management, issue tracking, quality assurance, etc.)
- Experience in MS Office tools, MS Project, a web-based project management tools.
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
- Orientation towards team work
- Strong initiative and team coordination skills
Benefits of joining our team:
- The result of your work will be integrated into the products of world leading companies
- Well paid job
- Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools
- Pleasant and relaxed atmosphere, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events ... )
- Professional and academic development in cutting edge technologies, as well as support for participation in national and international scientific conferences
- Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
- Possibility to travel and work abroad in joint projects with global leading companies
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.