sa.global provides Microsoft Dynamics implementation services and industry-specific solutions to customers in over 80 countries worldwide for the past 30 years. We are one of the leading global Microsoft partners and every day we help over thousands of Dynamics users worldwide to deliver operational excellence and financial performance for their organizations.
We are a different kind of consulting company. We are run by consultants not by marketing people or investors. We are agile, committed, and capable as we've proven over and over again for our customers.
We are happy to announce that our Belgrade team is growing with following role:
Location of Employment: Blue Center, New Belgrade (work from home during Covid 19 crisis)
About the role:
We are looking to expand our D365 Team by adding individuals who have experience with managing ERP or other enterprise business application implementations. Past experience with managing Dynamics 365 F&O projects is a plus but not a requirement. This is an exciting work environment working with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants on the market. At first, while working on the internal project you will have exposure to various departments inside the company with the goal to work with various external clients.
What will you do:
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, to quality, scope, and budget.
- Developing project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring deliverables are feasible and are achievable.
- Responsible for resource planning and allocation; delegate tasks based on resources strengths, skill sets and experience.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Track and constantly measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques. Analyse the successful completion of short-and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Regularly meet with Clients (Internal/External) to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements.
- Manage the relationship with clients and all stakeholders. You will also serve as primary contact for Client inquiries and concerns throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Adhere to internal governance and project methodologies.
- Manage project change and ensure change requests are approved by clients before work commences.
- Prompt internal escalation and briefing of upcoming issues.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation in accordance with the sa.global implementation methodology.
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors for successful project execution.
- Ensure all project resources maintain high level performance and accountable for resource utilisation of the project team.
What we require from you:
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing ERP or enterprise business application implementations
- Understanding of ERP implementation methodologies is a plus
- Excellent English communication skills, especially working remotely
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with PM tools (experience with MS Project and Visual Studio is a plus)
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in business-related field preferred
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP (formerly Dynamics AX) experience desirable
- PMP certification desirable
- Microsoft Azure experience or certifications desirable
What we offer:
Competitive salary and benefit package. Internal team knowledge sharing sessions and on-going training classes. An exciting work environment with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants on the market. Exposure to many different clients and their businesses across the world.
Benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary & annual bonus
- Private health insurance for you and your family members
- Flexible working hours
- Attending team building and company events, paid training certifications and conferences
If you are interested in this challenging position, we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English.
Find out more about sa.global: