YOU MUST SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH TO APPLY :-) If so then read on...
Also, if you speak fluent French as well, it is appreciated, though not mandatory.
Simple Task LLC is a New York-based offshore services company. We take up offshore product development, customized project development and systems maintenance, using our network of companies across US, Serbia, and France. Simple Task doo is subsidiary company of Simple Task LLC.
We are looking for:
In this role at Simple Task you'll be involved in every aspect of the product development process ensuring the best solutions are created efficiently and seamlessly.
You'll work very closely with the Dev team and Clients to make sure right collaborations are happening, and highest quality product work is being launched.
The ideal candidate is able to facilitate our teams' best work by anticipating issues and getting them solved, connecting resources to project needs, and removing all barriers to doing great work. The Project Manager is an expert in long-term relationship building as well as having experience in understanding product design to help cross-discipline teams become more integrated and effective over time. You'll utilize a full range of organizational and interpersonal skills that help our talented teams operate at their highest and most effective level.
This role requires broad knowledge of design and user interface principles, excellent communication skills and a highly creative approach. This is a full-time position based in our Novi Sad, Serbia office.
Some of the Responsibilities for this role:
- Works partnered as "right hand" of both the Lead Developers and the client
- Coordinates resources across multiple project initiatives and teams
- Works with Dev Team to establish deadlines related to overall roadmap and ensures team is aware of key milestone dates and communicates issues related to staying on schedule
- Tracks activities on projects and establishes a clear path and owners of next steps
- Establishes communication structure across projects
- Owns understanding how a projects fits into larger strategy and is on point for tracking reviews and ensuring issues are addressed and aligned with other initiatives
- Facilitates relationships between teams, moving process forward, finding resources, reworking schedules, raising concerns to appropriate owners early and resolving open issues that prevent progress. Hold the line when schedule or progress is in jeopardy while maintaining respectful relationships
- Predicts roadblocks and obstacles and establishes meetings or integration points between teams. Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
Some of the things we're looking for in a candidate:
- 5+ years project managing multi-discipline teams – experience working with UX Design and engineers and/or research and content strategy
- 5+ years developing software products (NOT interested in someone who has just done small marketing websites or has just managed design and handed off Photoshop files to engineers – need someone involved from beginning to end)
- Background in design – has to understand and appreciate design, ideally have a background in UX or visual design
- 5+ years in digital product building space – with examples of things they have shipped
- 1+ yrs experience at an agency - basic understanding of advertising industry
- Background in a very fast-changing low-structure environment and ability to stay confident, positive, and solution-oriented