Before we move on to the technicalities, instead of telling you what a great company Vivify Ideas is (and it is), allow us to share a few things that you can expect on our end.
For one, you can expect teams packed with skilled, enthusiastic and interesting people. Furthermore, you will also be given great autonomy in planning and running the projects, allowing you to put your best foot forward.
Our projects involve the following:
- Mid to high-level complexity
- Cross-functional teams of 3 to 9 people
- Uncompromising commitment to product quality
- Dynamic projects
- Constant interaction with stakeholders
- A party upon completion
Finally, you can expect to benefit from joining our Project Management team which regularly meets to openly discuss big picture stuff such as devising strategies, promoting innovation and improving the overall business performance of the company.
What we are looking for on your end:
- At least 1 year of experience as a project manager
- Very good organizational and interpersonal skills (managing budget, team, deadlines etc.)
- Familiarity with the inner workings of mobile and web applications
- Familiarity with development technologies - what they are used for and when, their advantages and disadvantages
- Mastery of the English language
- Passion for IT trends and IT projects
- Flexibility concerning business travels
- Willingness to share in our company culture
It would also be great if you were familiar with the Scrum framework, its roles and basic principles, especially those related to accountability and responsibility.
A few things you can expect from us:
- A fair salary based on your experience, your contribution to projects and the initiative you show.
- A flexible schedule that lets you give your best every day.
- After 3 months, you will be able to work remotely from time to time, when the circumstances allow it.
- A profit sharing scheme where 28% of total company profits are added to the salaries of employees who have worked at the company for more than 6 months.
- A voice in deciding what to do with additional 20% of company profits that are used to make the company a better place to work
- Flat hierarchy which allows teams and individuals to self-govern and which minimizes bureaucracy.
- Modern offices (parking and all) and high-quality equipment and tools you need to do your job.
- Regular team building activities. Trivia Nights. Fussball. Beer on tap.
Above everything else, you can expect to work in an environment where people are allowed to do their thing and advance professionally, supported by a company which understands that its employees’ growth is crucial for its own.
In short, if you are interested in managing challenging projects, working alongside some amazing people and being given a chance to improve, let us know.
We’d love to hear from you!