We are looking for:
Prototype Developer combines design with development. You'll partner with Designers and Product Managers to define new features or improve existing ones, test new concepts and assist with implementation. Attention to detail is crucial, as you will iterate on simple interactions, complex component patterns and complete end-to-end workflows.
You feel enthusiastic about the opportunity to quickly convert design vision into usable form that is fit for usability studies which promotes additional exploration.
You appreciate constructive critique as much as positive feedback. You are comfortable with throwing away your code and starting over from scratch.
About Our Team
Product Design team is a small unit that lives between Product and Engineering. The team consists of: web, interaction, interface and visual designers, as well frontend engineers and prototypers.
Like all “Jacks of all trades and masters of none”, we are tackling a broad range of problems: trying to understand how people browse through huge datasets, implementing new registration experience, and nitpicking about border shades.
- Rapidly iterate to deliver engaging prototypes.
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from stakeholders.
- Participate in usability tests and iterate prototypes based on tester feedback
- Assist Engineers with implementation.
- Be able to work independently as well as collaborate with teams.
- Help establish and develop our design culture as we continue to grow.
- Good product intuition.
- Expert level of HTML and CSS skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Creativity, intelligence, hustle.
- Fluency in Python.
It is important to be a strong cultural fit, as we value our team more than anything else. Since we like to share knowledge and learn from each other, you must be willing to learn and grow, both personally and professionally. The number of years of professional experience you have isn't a deciding factor to us.
We offer a relaxed and open work environment, with great conditions and first-hand involvement in one of the most exciting fields of science.
If you would like to help push genomics forward at our well-funded and dynamic startup, please send us your resume.
Thank you for your interest in Seven Bridges, however, due to the high volume of submittals we will only contact those candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our needs.