Python Developer, Belgrade
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
We're looking for a talented individual to join the FIS - Testing Services team. You will work as part of an international team who is responsible for developing, supporting and operating Testing Tools/Framework for our Portfolio Management and Risk System (Front Arena).
Our Development Environment:
- Financial services industry with fantastic work/life balance
- Agile process, fully automated CI, small cross-functional teams with dedicated product owners and QA testers
- Professional tools: high-spec workstations with dual monitors, MSDN licenses, Visual Studio 2015, and Resharper
As a full stack software developer within our Testing Services team, you will work in an iterative cycle with Testing Services Consultants related to our Testing Tools/Framework.
Features & enhancements, performance optimization, architectural improvements & refactoring, targeted R&D & proof-of-concepts. You will be responsible, along with the rest of your team, for testing, documenting, and providing technical support for your own work.
- Design + implement: Testing Framework & APIs, database schemas and queries
- Design + implement: Intuitive interfaces, to make complex data accessible and easy to work with
- Collaborate with product experts, analyze real-world requirements, create functional domain models and technical solutions
- Continuously ship new features and updates to our entire user base
- Write simple, elegant, testable code
- BS or MS in computer science or related field
- Strong programming skills in object oriented languages; Python or similar
- Relational database experience Kafka, Postgres, MySQL or MS SQL
- Strong interpersonal skills able to communicate well at all levels both internally and externally at different levels within an organization
- Ability to contribute in an international team based structure
- A genuine interest to understand the financial markets and its players Key Skills Advantageous
- Passionate about creating software that tackles complexity
- Motivated self-learner, comfortable working in a polyglot technology stack
- Enthusiastic about learning new languages and frameworks
- Relevant experience in Finance, Banking, Hedge Funds, or Accounting - experience developing software for any industry with a challenging business domain is a plus
- Experience with Test Management, Test Coverage Planning, Regression Testing
- Experience with Testing Frameworks E.g. Robot Framework
- Experience with Kendo UI, or similar modern web development
- Experience using the Microsoft technology stack
Visual Studio, SQL Server, IIS, ASP.NET, and C#
- Front-end experience in Web (JS, HTML, CSS) and/or Desktop (Winforms, WPF)
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only following link in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered): Apply Here.