JOIN THE MOBILE IDENTITY REVOLUTION
Building a smarter online experience requires the best and the brightest minds working together on a global scale. At TeleSign, we are defining the future of Mobile Identity in order to make using the Web safer, more secure and more fun for everyone around the world.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Working at TeleSign presents the unique opportunity for you to make a positive impact on the world by improving the future of the online experience. Your work will make the online world a better place—one that is safer, more secure and more productive for users all across the world.
DEVELOP COOL TECHNOLOGY
Preventing fraud is in our DNA. We work with the world’s leading Web and mobile application developers to solve complex technology challenges and secure billions of accounts worldwide from compromise.
PURSUE A BRIGHTER FUTURE
We’ve secured some major funding over the last year and with it a bright future for our company. Yet despite our scale and massive growth, we’ve maintained a startup culture that ensures each member of our team has the opportunity to have a real and lasting impact on the success of our company.
Up to the challenge? Check out our open position below.
QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Position in Belgrade
- Performing hands-on testing (black box and white box testing)
- Bug reporting and tracking, bug analysis and reproduction
- Work as part of our development teams within the SCRUM process
- Identify requirements and evaluate tools and test frameworks used in QA process
- Verification of deployment of software releases
- Participate in test automation
- Experience in designing, building and maintaining an automated build and release environment
- Degree in Computer Science or other equivalent
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- 3+ years of experience in software testing, tools and methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Experience with writing SQL queries (any SQL dialect)
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming (OOP)
- Working in Linux environment and common open source software packages
- Experience in testing of web applications
- Initiative for continual learning about new technologies and approaches
- Demonstrate a passion for Software Quality Assurance & Testing
- Decisive and able to stand firm and stick to defined quality standards
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to create automated tests using common programming/scripting languages such as Java, Python, PHP or bash
- Experience with Selenium testing tool
- Experience with source code versioning systems (Git, SVN, Perforce)
- Experience in testing web services/APIs (e.g. SOAP, XML, JSON, REST)
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive salary plus benefits package
- Development opportunities
- Challenging but also friendly working environment
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.