eFront is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the financial industry. eFront’s solutions for cross-asset classes serve more than 800 customers in 48 countries, including companies in the private equity, real estate investment, banking and insurance sectors. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in New York, Dallas, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Bonn, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing amongst our 23 global locations.
In order to support our constantly growing business and expend our global staffing team, we are looking for:
QA Automation Lead Engineer
The QA Automation Lead Engineer will be part of the eFront QA Team and his/her focus will be to design, architect and develop QA Automation frameworks for functional as well as load and performance testing implementation. The QA Automation Lead Engineer will participate in all testing activities, including Quality Assurance documentation, defect tracking and reporting and development of the QA Team's best practices and procedures.
This role reports directly to the eFront QA manager based in Belgrade. They work closely with other eFront people, mainly: Developers and Team Leaders, IT, Program and Product Managers and Customer Support.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead a team of QA Automation Engineers, train and mentor, organize and monitor team’s work
- Develop comprehensive automated tests for APIs, L&P and UI using frameworks
- Lead and recommend improvements to any automation environments.
- Design, develop and debug tests and test Framework in a complex environment using tools like Visual Studio, Ranorex, HP UFT or Selenium
- Lead the creation and execution of automated test cases for functional, regression and end-to-end testing, including both back-end and front-end testing of entire system, subsystems and interfaces to other systems.
Required skills and experience:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software testing, manual and/or automated testing
- Minimum 3 years of Team lead experience
- Time spent leading QA teams and projects with a focus on automation
- Experience designing automation frameworks
- Experience automating desktop/web applications
- Experience automating Web Services (APIs)
- Experience working with database(s) (Oracle, SQL)
- Automating or coding in C# or Java and understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with all phases of Software Development Lifecycle phases, including system analysis, design, coding, test automation framework, debugging and documentation
- Excellent English skills
Additional skills and experience appreciated:
- Exposure to a variety of automation frameworks
- Experience automating load and performance scenarios
- Visual Studio experience
- Modern office with free beverages in the city center
- Private health care
- Sport activities paid by the company (volleyball, soccer, basketball and swimming pool)
- Excellent dynamic environment full of young people
- Fast growing company with exciting career development possibilities
eFront stands out as a real career booster:
- We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
- We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
- Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
- While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
We do not expect you to be an expert in our technology or alternative assets. We do expect you to be motivated and have the intelligence and ambition to learn new skills.
Please send us your CV in English.