We are looking for a
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a great software development company.
Consolia is part of international company with operations in Sweden, England, Germany, Denmark and for 10 years in Serbia. We are working on our SAAS solution with large international customers and hiring a QA Engineer to join an existing and expanding development team. When you join us, you will become a part of our Belgrade team of 25+ high professionals.
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for perform manual testing, maintain and improve existing automated tests, and create new ones as appropriate and maintenance of our software for Chemical Industry.
The working environment will require knowledge of Software testing life cycle and basic knowledge of MS SQL, we use Scrum framework and knowledge of agile methodologies is advantage.
The tools that we use currently are: TFS as bug tracking tool, Test manager as test management tool, Selenium Web Driver with nUnit as automation testing tool and Jenkins as Build Server.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Work in Scrum team and participate in meetings
- Analyze problems and find solutions that can be implemented
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Perform functional, regression and user acceptance testing
- Identify, report and document bugs found during testing
- Create, maintain and perform automated tests
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Work effectively and cooperatively with other team members and with other departments teams
- 3+ years of professional experience using some bug tracking tool and test management tool (TFS and Test Manager advantage)
- 2+ years of experience using some automation tool (Selenium Web Driver using C# or Protractor advantage)
- SQL Server experience
- Courteous, professional positive attitude, with focus on solutions
- Team oriented, customer focused and flexible
- Self-starter with a strong desire to learn and develop
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Challenging and interesting work in an international environment
- Great office space at a very good location
- Opportunity to work in a small team of highly professional people
- Great working atmosphere with proactive, friendly and motivated colleagues
- Learning and development opportunities
- Regular team bonding activities
- Full private health insurance
- Gym membership etc.
You are welcome to apply for this position by sending your CV in English electronically.
We will contact only shortlisted candidates with the proper qualifications.
Please visit our homepage http://www.consolia.rs