Endava is a privately owned IT services company with over 2,500 employees and offices in New York, Atlanta, New Jersey, London and Frankfurt and 6 delivery centers across Romania, Moldova, Macedonia, and Serbia. We strongly believe that our ability to deliver quality work while adapting easily and quickly to the evolving needs of our customers and people ensures our success. To support our core purpose of enabling our people to be the best that they can be, we invest in career development and building a strong learning culture within Endava.
Qualified candidates will participate on an agile project within a cross-functional team involved in development and maintenance of software products for one of the biggest companies in the world.
Focus will be to plan, develop, implement and document all testing activities, including test planning, test documentation, test data, test execution, defect tracking and reporting
- Minimum 1 year of software testing QA experience
- Good verbal and written communication in English (fluent in English, both written and spoken)
- Strong technical background
- Full understanding of software lifecycle and all phases of QA process
- Understanding of different testing types: regression, integration, scale/performance, black-box, white-box testing
- Experience in analysing results of test execution and compiling test reports
- Strong logic, troubleshooting and analytical skills, systematic approach
- Passion for constant adoption of new tools and methodologies
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team (this role reports hierarchically to a QA team lead and work closely with other colleagues from QA, Automation, Development, Management and Customer Support teams)
- Strong analytical, communication, time management skills, fast learner, self-motivated, well-organized, and comfortable taking initiative and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience in test automation of web applications
- Knowledge of test automation tools & related Java frameworks (JUnit, TestNG, JMeter, Selenium…)
- Familiar with source code versioning systems (SVN, Git, …)
- Some experience with continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson, …)
- Experience working on Linux based platforms will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of basic Networking concepts and protocols
- Familiarity with Virtualization concepts (VMware, Oracle VirtualBox, …)
- Database knowledge (Oracle, Postgres, Microsoft SQL, …)
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.