QA Engineer, Belgrade
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS Front Arena is a leading provider of advanced financial trading software. We service a global customer base of investment banks and other financial institutions. Our business critical systems are used by traders and risk managers in the world's major financial centers. Our customers expect us to know their business, understand their requirements and provide the best possible solutions that give them the edge on their competitors.
The development team at FIS Front Arena in Belgrade is today developing electronic trading functionality for online trading, business critical end of day processing and monitoring. We build critical software that manages large amounts of value every day, with very high requirements on quality and efficiency.
- Execute sound testing methodologies in the form of integration testing, system testing, performance testing, regression testing, and acceptance testing using agile software methodologies
- Design and execute test plans, test cases, and test scripts; both automated and manual for use within the test strategies
- Identify, track and report application defects in accordance with functional and detail design specifications
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
At FIS Front Arena we have a dynamic and international environment where you are given the opportunity to drive initiatives and influence the direction of your own development. We are passionate about our business, but we also know that work-life balance is important and that a fun workplace breeds creativity and innovation.
- Desired technical knowledge in Windows Server and Linux and knowledge in Solaris is considered as a plus
- Previous programming- or devops experience is a plus
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years of experience in quality assurance including test case scripting and test execution
- Previous Experience with Automated Testing Tools is a plus
- Understanding of basic project management techniques; working knowledge of structured design, development, and implementation of new computing architectures
- Previous experience with financial capital markets is a plus
On the personal side we value candidates who are result oriented, enthusiastic, and with a personal drive to constantly learn new things.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please use only following link in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered): Apply Here.