Belgrade/Niš · Full time
Frame is the future of software distribution. It allows users to be productive from anywhere, by letting them run any desktop applications on any device. To make that possible, we’ve developed world’s first cloud platform to run any software in a browser.
From day one, we’ve been focused on great user experience across devices (desktops, tablets, phones), operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android), and browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE). That is why we’re looking for someone who would help us deliver the service to the next billion people, by making sure that our systems are robust, highly available, high performing, secure, and run on large scale.
- Work together with our development team during planning and implementation phases
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Perform extensive manual testing for each new feature or resolved bug
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Setup and maintain testing server
- Monitor and control a release, and stop it if something is wrong
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
Due to time zone difference, some availability after business hours expected. The position assumes trips to San Mateo, California a few times a year. Solving hard problems requires highly talented people, and we compensate appropriately.
What we expect:
- Passion for shipping well engineered and well tested code
- Setup and maintenance of a testing server
- At least 2 years of experience in conducting manual and automated tests
- Self-driven and highly motivated to deliver top results with minimal guidance
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You can problem solve your way out of almost anything