We are looking for addition to our QA team! If you are individual, able to adopt fast and work independently as well as in a team, we have great opportunity for you, an open position for QA Engineer.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating test plans, writing and maintaining test scripts and test cases
- Performing system tests, tracking bugs
- Communicating with developers, PM and clients
- Maintaining test environments and deploying releases and patches
- Documenting test results, test metrics
- Constantly learning and sharing knowledge and ideas with coworkers.
You should have:
- 2+ year of experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience with testing automation: JMeter, Selenium…
- Experience with API/UI testing frameworks
- Very good communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to think out of the box and express creativity in everyday work
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to communicate complex issues clearly with team members and developers
- Consistent attention to detail
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
Good to have:
- Experience in one of OOP languages
- BSc degree in Computer Science or equal education.
What we offer:
- A permanent contract and a competitive salary.
- Cutting edge projects, and direct cooperation with our international partners.
- Rapidly growing, friendly and extremely pleasant working environment.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Team events, sport activities, full fridge of drinks and fresh fruits and an office packed with positive energy.
If you are a person who always challenges the status quo, if you’re excited to work on cutting edge technologies in great and friendly atmosphere with a great team, join us, so you can broaden your horizons and start shaping the future of software products with us!
Send us your CV electronically.