Manpower is a worldwide innovative forerunner and leader in the field of employment through the provision of services and workforce management solutions for clients and helping people in their career development with the aim of understanding the needs of the clients and candidates in the changing world of work.
For our client, company that deals with software development and modern ICT technologies, we are looking for an exceptional candidate. For their team involved in development of complex and challenging product for a renowned global company, we are searching for dedicated IT professional to fulfil the position of:
(Location: Novi Sad)
- Working on complex and challenging product
- Performing full functionality testing of the new features
- Development of test plans and test cases
- Development of test (automation) frameworks
- Working with highly experienced QA team
- Minimum 2 years of testing experience including automation tests for new feature implementations
- Working experience with test case management tools
- Working experience with bug/issue tracking tools
- Strong problem solving skills
- Technical knowledge of testing methodologies, design and implementation (is a plus)
- Working experience with version control and continuous integration tools (is a plus)
- Working experience with Python or Selenium (is a plus)
- Familiarity with C# and .NET technologies (is a plus)
- Good knowledge of English language (reading, writing, communication)
- Seriousness, professionalism, commitment and responsibility in teamwork and work methods in software development
- Discipline, dedication and desire for improvement and learning
- Communication skills and a willingness to engage in a longer period of time
- Cutting-edge technologies, and further professional improvement
- Excellent salary and a stable job
- Flexible working hours and casual dress code
- Working in a professional environment, on challenging and world renowned product
- Working in small, independent and highly experienced team of professionals
- Friendly and working atmosphere without pressure
- Free entry in many sports facilities
The selection process is taking place NOW!
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, we invite you to apply for the position through our website
www.manpower.rs , Job Order 1609
Deadline for applications: 18.07.2016.
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.