Do you want to work for an international organization that is growing impressively and where you can actively contribute towards this expansion? Would you like to be a part of an innovative company where you get the freedom to explore new possibilities? If so, then you may be the QA Engineer we need!
Summa provides the most stable and innovative communication platform for the commercial market. Our mother company Voiceworks provides professional mobile, telephony and data services using progressive ICT techniques with the support of several interconnected data centers.
As a QA Engineer you will work in one of our product teams, each team focusing exclusively on different components of our innovative communication platform. You will be responsible for developing and executing manual/automated tests that cover functional and nonfunctional (e.g. performance, load, security) requirements. You need to be passionate towards helping your team to deliver the highest quality and the best products to the customers.
Challenges and responsibilities
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing test procedures
- Working with the QA team to increase QA productivity and efficiency with automation
- Helpingthe development team to create software with a focus on testability
- Creating, maintaining and executing test cases
- Working closely with the Product Owner and Developers in requirements analysis
- Bug reporting and tracking, bug analysis, reproduction and Test Management
- Responsible to make sure the developed software will meet the business expectations
- Anticipating and communicating risk areas proactively thought the feature release
- Performing exploratory testing on a daily basis
Is this you?
- At least 2 years of experience working as a (exploratory) tester
- Experience with Selenium and/or Appium
- Experience with PageObject pattern
- Experience with creating/maintaining test automation frameworks
- Brave and eager to learn new technologies
- Keen observer who gives importance to each and every detail
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Things that would be considered a plus
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery is a plus
- Knowledge about the Telecommunication domain
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Great challenges making our products more suitable for international presence. We believe in working hard and having creative approach to relaxation and organizing your own time. We all want to learn and excel in out projects so we have constant educational opportunities and ability to show off our skills. This is a permanent position within a truly international company so this role may include occasional international travel.
We are Summa
We are a team of creative, engaged and enthusiastic professionals. Together we strive to deliver state-of-the-art communications solutions that simplify the way people communicate.
We work hard but play harder with loads of fun activities. In our competence centers in the Netherlands, Spain and Belgrade you can share and implement your innovative ideas, enjoy an inspiring environment, learn from the best and share your expertise. Fancy the idea of working on breakthrough projects?
Upload your CV now and become a member of our team..
Questions? Call +31 36 760 66 00 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org