eFront is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the financial industry. eFront’s solutions for cross-asset classes serve more than 800 customers in 48 countries, including companies in the private equity, real estate investment, banking and insurance sectors. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in New York, Dallas, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Bonn, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing amongst our 23 global locations.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for:
- This role reports hierarchically to a QA team lead. They work closely with other eFront colleagues, mainly: Developers and Team Leaders, Program and Product Managers and Customer Support
- This is not a client facing role
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To develop, implement, and document all testing activities, including test planning, test documentation, test data, test execution, defect tracking and reporting
- Participate in the continuous development of the QA Team's standard practices and procedures
Required skills and experience:
- University Bachelor or Master degree (School of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Faculty of Mathematics or Economy)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software testing, manual and/or automated testing
- Experience with Functional and Load & Performance Testing Automation tools
- Knowledge of .Net, C#, Java, SQL, Visual Basic is a plus
- Understanding of complete product lifecycle and QA processes
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Strong analytical, communication, time management skills; quick learner and self-motivated person who is comfortable taking initiative and handling multiple projects simultaneously
Additional skills appreciated:
- Knowledge in Corporate Finance and/or accounting would be an asset
eFront stands out as a real career booster:
- We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
- We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
- Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
- While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company.
Please send us your CV in English.