eFront is the leading provider of software solutions to manage alternative investments (Private Equity, Real Estate, Private Debt and Funds of Hedge Funds). We have grown extensively year-on-year since our inception and the forefront of our strategy is to continue this trajectory. To support our future growth, we are looking for professionals with great skills, drive and enthusiasm, who are keen to make a difference and be successful. We are a global organization with offices across Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. We encourage and support our employees to learn, develop and progress throughout their careers.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Fully integrated to our Engineering Team in Belgrade, you will be exposed to both the technical and functional layers of our flagship product, while acquiring a unique skillset on the fast growing Private Equity industry, and Alternative Investments in general. As a member of an international team, you will also learn how to work in a global Agile company. High achievers will be rewarded with fast track career development.
We are reinforcing our software engineers in charge of the development of eFront Invest, the core product of eFront, dedicated to Alternative Investment companies.
Technologies and Concepts involved:
- C#, with Visual Studio
- Unit Tests
- Api Tests
- UI Tests
- Load & Performance Tests
- Agile (Scrum)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Organizational Sciences or related software engineering background
- Knowledge of C# or another object-oriented language, previous experience will be positively considered
- Experience in automated software testing processes and tools
- Able to autonomously dig into an existing codebase and understand its concepts
- Enthusiastic, creative and open-minded team player
- Interested in the functional part of the product, any knowledge about the Finance industry will be highly appreciated
- Able to efficiently communicate in English
- Demonstrates Problem Solving abilities
eFront stands out as a real career booster:
We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate. We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation. While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company. Visit our website www.efront.com