Based in Belgrade, AVISTO Eastern Europe is a subsidiary of ADVANS Group. ADVANS Group is an international group of experts in software, electronic systems and mechanics.
Combining the technical expertise of numerous local entities with the strength of an international group, we propose a highly flexible offer composed of services and solutions designed to suit customer needs.
Our 1000 engineers serve a range of industries: in multimedia/wireless, service, medical, network/telecom, energy, aerospace, defense, automotive and IT.
At AVISTO Eastern Europe you will be given full training in Serbia or in France, the opportunity to develop your own ideas, in team, encouraged by a supportive management.
Candidates must be fluent in and use English as an official language of the company.
QA SW Developer
- 2+ years of experience in SW QA
- C# knowledge
- Python knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge in electronics, particularly sensors is a plus
- To be able to work under and have some intermediate knowledge about Windows, Linux and Mac OS
- Proficient English skills
- Analytical skills and a high quality awareness
- BSc in Computer-Science, Electronics, or similar relevant experience
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
You will be part of the US based team which develops desktop GUI application used for configuring various HW components and processes. You will be responsible for QA activities:
- Test script development
- Test automation
- Development of the test framework
- Creating new tests
- Execution of automated test and test results interpretation and analyses
- Creating test reports and updating WEB test plans
You will work in a vibrant environment and employ advanced development practices. Additionally, you’ll need to be detail-oriented and thorough in your approach to development, but flexible enough to work within time and product constraints.
- Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits
- Compensation package includes also Additional Health Insurance, Sport & Social activities
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
Apply by sending your CV in ENGLISH electronically.