QA Team Lead
Endava is a privately owned IT services company with over 2,500 employees and offices in New York, Atlanta, New Jersey, London and Frankfurt and 6 delivery centers across Romania, Moldova, Macedonia, and Serbia. We strongly believe that our ability to deliver quality work while adapting easily and quickly to the evolving needs of our customers and people ensures our success. To support our core purpose of enabling our people to be the best that they can be, we invest in career development and building a strong learning culture within Endava.
You will lead a team that will work with one of the major ICT companies in the world. As a QA Team Lead you will be responsible for leading the effort of improving the quality of the product by promoting and displaying initiative and innovation and have strong research practices to evaluate and improve the processes and tools used to secure quality. You will need to be able to work in an agile environment and employ best-in-class testing practices.
- Collaboration with others stakeholders, teams, etc.
- Conduct early product life cycle validation and verification. Plan, estimate and schedule testing phases
- Monitor progress and produce reports on system quality and testing activities
- Review test results and testing documents
- Discuss and agree the testing strategy
- Provide guidance and assistance to colleagues on any aspect of test planning and execution
- Plan and organize all testing activities (integration, automation, performance, security, UAT)
- 4+ years related experience as a software quality assurance engineer (or similar)
- 1+ year of leading a QA team
- Demonstrated team leadership abilities
- Strong technical background
- Excellent understanding of software development and testing lifecycles
- Familiar with Scrum methodology and framework
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills including the ability to write routine reports and correspondence for internal and external customer communications
- Detailed understanding & extensive use of relevant test tools (Defect Management, Test Management & Automation), techniques & life cycles
- Linux experience (scripting)
- Working with Jenkins or other CI tools
- Experience with test Automation Tools like jUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Jmeter etc. is a big plus
- ISTQB Certification
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to email@example.com. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.