Quality Assurance Analyst
Job location: Belgrade
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
Join a dynamic team of developers, quality assurance experts, and business analysts who are building FIS XSP Solution.
FIS XSP provides a complete end-to-end solution suite that automates the corporate actions process, from cleansing and standardizing data and providing firms a global, “golden copy” to downstream notification as well as the automation of response capture. These solutions help reduce total cost of ownership, minimize risk and create straight-through processing (STP) for the back office.
- Execute sound testing methodologies in the form of integration testing, system testing, performance testing, regression testing, and acceptance testing using agile software methodologies
- Design and execute test plans, test cases, and test scripts; both automated and manual for use within the test strategies
- Identify, track and report application defects in accordance with functional and detail design specifications
- Ability to create and update XML files as needed to support all testing needs
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- 3 to 5 years of experience in quality assurance including test case scripting and test execution desired
- Previous Experience with Automated Testing Tools: Quick Test Professional, Load Runner or Quality Center is a plus
- Understanding of basic project management techniques; working knowledge of structured design, development, and implementation of new computing architectures
- Experience as a team member on projects while working in a cross-functional team environment
- Very good understanding about requirements specifications and business logic
- Very Good / Excellent communication skills
- Highly proactive
- Critical thinking
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only following link in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered): Apply Here.