Eton Digital is a software design and development company that builds innovative digital solutions with the highest technical standards, using Open Source tools such as Drupal, Symfony, and AngularJS. We have a talented team of 60+ professionals based in the UK (London) and Serbia (Novi Sad and Niš) and we work with exciting companies all over the world. The team keeps abreast of the latest trends and developments in web technologies and brings these to market in packages that create beautiful and effective websites.
We are looking for highly motivated employee for our office in Nis in the following position:
Quality Assurance Engineer
Overview of the role:
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
The QA engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs.
Besides, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts (CircleCI, TDD)
- Identify, record and document bugs thoroughly
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Perform tests on various browsers, devices and email clients.
- Develop and apply testing processes, and stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies which can be shared and introduced to the team.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in QA
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum delivery teams
- Attention to details
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to clearly communicate with founders and developers in English
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- Full-time employment with flexible work hours
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Challenging projects and new technologies
- Opportunity for personal development and education, team’s organisational culture that inspires your best work
- Working in teams of open-minded and motivated experts
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV in English.