OPTIMA is an innovation leader in software development for sportsbook and e-Gaming. Our versatile integrated product suite is praised by market leaders for its wide range of features and flexibility. Backed by more than 15 years of experience in e-gaming, we develop highly customizable solutions for our partners, bringing them to the top positions in the market they are operating.
We are proud creating a diverse and inclusive environment to celebrate creativity and innovation, bringing the best software package to life with multi-cultural expertise of our team.
On all levels, Optima aims to operate according to the highest principles of responsible gaming and social responsibility.
Quality Assurance Engineer
As a QA Engineer at Optima, you will be part the most dynamic and passionate teams in the e-gaming industry. You will assure the quality and the stability of one of the best integrated e-gaming and sports betting suites on the market - MGS.
Enjoy challenges of design, development and execution of test plans, tackling the QA aspects of a high-throughput and high-load E-gaming platform.
In particular, you will be working on complex trading tools, front end systems, web and mobile channels with backoffice applications that drive our wallet, betting and settlement engines, ensuring they meet the highest quality standards of the market leading product.
Reporting directly to the QA Manager you will be required to carry out the following:
- Perform beta, functional, regression, performance and usability testing.
- Work closely with business owners, project managers, support teams and developers to conduct test activities and provide clear, accurate data regarding project progress.
- Prepare test plans, test scripts, test results, and other miscellaneous documentation as necessary and appropriate.
- Create and maintain repeatable test data and automated tests.
- Manage defect tracking from identification, replication, documentation, and final regression testing.
- Plan testing schedules for projects.
- Assist with the collection and analysis of testing metrics throughout the development life cycle as appropriate.
- Sign-off releases to progress to next step in the release process