With over eighteen years in business and a highly skilled technical team, BrainJocks is known for providing strategic solutions for mid to large scale organizations worldwide. Whether its web applications, content management solutions, e-commerce or systems integrations, you can bet that we’re on the leading edge of strategy and implementations. We have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance Specialist in our newly created office in Novi Sad.
Quality Assurance Specialist for BrainJocks Europe
for BrainJocks Europe
Job location: Novi Sad
At BrainJocks, you will be working with a fast paced development team to design, build, implement, and deploy websites and web based applications. Using Agile techniques, you will be responsible for defining business requirements and delivering solutions that delight our customers.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Prepare Test estimates
- Identify and communicate risks and issues
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases ensuring alignment with standards
- Prepare and manage QA project Plan
- Verify the availability of the QA environment for testing
- Prepare metrics and report QA findings
- Ensure that all system tests are successfully completed, documented and all problems are resolved
- Support all quality initiatives that are implemented during each phase of the development life cycle
- Support in the development of quality assurance and testing policies, standards and procedures
- Initiate Risk management and escalation
- Lead and coordinate defect triage meetings
- Where appropriate, advise on User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for a given portfolio of projects
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other IT Services, IT Solutions functions and customers to expedite delivery of IT solution.
NOTE: This list presents only the principal duties of the position and is not intended to be comprehensive. Other duties and
responsibilities may be assigned as dictated by the business needs and conditions. As an essential function of the job, good attendance is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years experience in a QA environment, using software quality assurance methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Verbal and written proficiency in English is a must
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Previous experience with Sitecore CMS is a plus
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment is a plus