Euronet Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT) is a global leader for processing secure electronic financial transactions. Our products facilitate the movement of payments around the world and connect our partners - financial institutions, retailers and mobile operators - with their end-consumers both locally and globally. We process over one billion payment transactions originating on our global automated teller machine (ATM) and point-of-sale (POS) networks using our proprietary technology platform.
We are currently looking for a
Quality Assurance Specialist
based in our Belgrade office
Interested in innovating from the ground up in a global, market leading company? We are developing products to support our existing businesses while expanding into new sectors for financial services transformation. As an integral part of a diverse, close-knit development team, you will build test plans to ensure world-class applications operate with high quality and minimal defects. You will have the opportunity to work with a range of technologies and platforms, and to contribute to all phases of process. We offer a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment where you can leverage your expertise to help establish new industry standards. Our ideal candidate has a passion for knowledge, a hunger to take on challenging and exciting projects, as well as an unrelenting drive to learn and teach others.
This job might be for you if you:
- Want to be responsible for the Quality assurance of mission-critical solutions and other enterprise applications using the latest architecture patterns.
- Can work independently on projects, as well as lead technical teams on projects while collaborating with peers and other technology teams.
- Able to understand individual components in the context of the overall solution.
- Enjoy contributing to solutions servicing a global market in a rapidly-evolving and fast-paced payments industry.
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for the quality assurance testing of the Euronet Software solutions. This position works closely with software developers and architects to isolate and solve issues. Develops and initiates tests, analyzes results, ensures issues are reported and resolved.
- Detect software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected
- Development, implementation and execution of automated tests (UI, API) in order to test functional requirements
- Development, implementation and execution of regression tests
- Functional Manual testing
- Implementation for non-functional testing, e.g. performance, stress, etc.
- Preparation and execution of test plans, analysis of results and compare to expected results
- Reporting on test results and following procedure for corrections needed through development lifecycle
- Design, development and maintenance of test frameworks, testing tools
- Participate in application planning meetings.
- Ensures a high quality of the product
- Relevant technical university degree or relevant industry experience
- Previous experience in testing at least 2 years
- Familiar with Visual Studio, TFS, C#
- Familiar with Jenkins and Selenium WebDriver for automating web client applications
- SQL server basic level knowledge
- Good understanding of both QA and software development life cycles
- Passion for ensuring high quality product
- Experience in problem/issue identification, documentation, tracking and resolution
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Analytical skills with a passion for details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- ITIL/ISO 20000 certificate may be an advantage.
- Professional and international working environment.
- Opportunity to advance professionally.
- Competitive salary package.
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Friendly team atmosphere
What's in it for you:
Quite simply, the work. Meaningful work that makes people’s lives all over the world a little easier. At Euronet, we offer financial payment convenience to millions of individuals who may have never had access to such advantages before—and we do so with honesty, transparency and integrity. As we have evolved, we have remained true to those core beliefs, while using technology to create more and more connections, which allow our customers and end consumers even more flexibility and affordability.
Euronet Services headquartered in Belgrade, Serbia is a wholly owned subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, Inc., a U.S.-based company. Listed on NASDAQ as EEFT, Euronet has market capitalization of over $4 billion USD.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visit our website at: www.euronetworldwide.com