As a young and growing company, we constantly develop new solutions, and we are focused on creating quality web applications for our client’s current and future needs. We know that if we put our team first and provide them the benefits that can leverage their professional development, they will have the best medium for their personal growth.
Currently, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Tester that has 1 or more years of experience in the industry, and who is not afraid to pick up and learn new technologies, or roll up their sleeves and get stuck in a fluid and ever-changing start-up environment.
Become part of our company where your creative potential can bloom, and help us to create a world where no story goes untold or unheard!
- Approaching a product with the attitude that it already has flaws and imperfections, and it is your job to discover them
- Strong analytical skills with a mindset that questions assumptions and with a willingness to continuously help improve processes and procedures
- Ability to write constructive reports of the located bugs and errors in the applications
- Ability to learn and support new tools as required
- Participate in project planning sessions, working closely with other team members to analyze requirements and provide design recommendations in the early phases of the product development
- Delivering regular progress/status reports as required
- Reporting on risks and issues, with recommended steps to resolve
- Creative and problem-solving mindset
- The desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
- To be a team player who is comfortable in a collaborative environment
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in manual testing
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in Agile methodologies and software tools such as JIRA, Trello, etc.
- Strong analytical, research, problem-finding and problem-solving skills
- Skilled in working across multiple devices and platforms
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- The generally expected list: Fluent in English, up-to-date on industry trends and possessing high standards of excellence
Nice-to-haves, not a must
- Experience with Selenium
- Basic knowledge of SQL relational databases
- A proactive mindset: You should be curious as to why you’re doing something and how it impacts the rest of the product, our customers, and whether it makes sense
- Latest & greatest technology, infrastructure, development & project management tools, principles and equipment
- Working in a relaxed environment, in a small team, with friendly and highly qualified colleagues
- 22 calendar days of vacations
- Private Health Insurance (Delta Generali)
- Monthly knowledge shares on industry’s relevant topics
- Flexible working hours
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this position, you can apply by sending us your application along with your CV.