Every second, of every day, TeleSign protects the world's largest Internet, mobile app, and cloud properties by establishing and verifying Mobile Identity. TeleSign's Mobile Identity platform gives digital businesses the ability to connect a unique identity with every account to verify new registrations and authenticate existing users. TeleSign created Mobile Identity to help businesses preserve their ecosystem by detecting a suspicious user before account creation, and to better protect their existing user base from account compromise. TeleSign is trusted by the world's largest companies and protects 2.5 billion accounts in more than 200 countries and in 87 languages.
TeleSign invests first and foremost in our people and has created a quality and fun workplace. We are passionate about what we do, take pride in assembling the best team, enjoy working with other bright and like-minded folks and know that our market leadership is a testament to every one of our employees.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Position in Belgrade
- Performing hands-on testing (black box and white box testing)
- Bug reporting and tracking, bug analysis and reproduction
- Work as part of our development teams within the SCRUM process
- Identify requirements and evaluate tools and test frameworks used in QA process
- Verification of deployment of software releases
- Participate in test automation
- Degree in Computer Science or other equivalent
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- 3+ years of experience in software testing, tools and methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Experience with writing SQL queries (any SQL dialect)
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming (OOP)
- Working in Linux environment and common open source software packages
- Experience in testing of web applications
- Initiative for continual learning about new technologies and approaches
- Demonstrate a passion for Software Quality Assurance & Testing
- Decisive and able to stand firm and stick to defined quality standards
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to create automated tests using common programming/scripting languages such as Java, Python, PHP or bash
- Experience with Selenium testing tool
- Experience with source code versioning systems (Git, SVN, Perforce)
- Experience in testing web services/APIs (e.g. SOAP, XML, JSON, REST)
We are offering:
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package
- Development opportunities
- Challenging but also friendly working environmen
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.