Business Analyst (Job ID# JR03998), Belgrade
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
- Adaptiv are leaders in capital markets risk management. Quantitative Developers help develop, maintain and support our calculation engine – Adaptiv Analytics.
- Adaptiv Analytics is a highly engineered product capable of conducting complex financial risk calculations in a superiorly performant manner. Within Adaptiv and beyond it is positioned as SunGard’s primary risk calculation engine. Members of the Adaptiv Analytics team provide the financial engineering skill set capable of maintaining, supporting and developing this calculation engine.
- In addition, the role supports the entire organization by providing quantitative expertise in the areas of both Market Risk and Credit Risk.
- As a subject matter expert, opportunities exist to promote our solutions internally and externally. You will be expected to support the process of selling our solutions to prospects and developing our relationships with our clients.
- As a quantitative developer your job is to determine the modelling approach and then code the resulting model.
- You will program mathematical models in C# .NET. This must be done with mathematical accuracy and considering system performance as critical. Code quality must be exceptional in technical design and clarity.
- You will implement mathematical models for the efficient pricing of complex financial products, for the evolution of future market and credit events, for regulatory calculations and the calibration of risk models.
You will be expected to demonstrate:
- Outstanding software engineering skill,
- Strong mathematical background
To be a successful applicant you must demonstrate financial engineering skill requiring strong mathematical skills normally evidenced by university degree in a mathematical or related subject. You must have experience of programming complex problems and a demonstrable interest in technological innovation. Ideally, such traits should be demonstrated from previous employment.
Our recruitment process will assess the following competencies:
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Understanding of finance and risk management
- Ability to present a strong argument
- Ability to work as part of a team or alone making a strong contribution in either scenario
- Proactivity and strong ownership
- Ability to make a contribution at all levels
- Conscientiousness balanced with the demands of the business
The successful candidate will be confident in their financial engineering ability, desire to use technology to solve complex problems and wish to develop a comprehensive understanding of quantitative financial risk management.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only following link in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered): Apply Here.