The Hive is a creative development hub founded and established in the heart of Vračar, near Belgrade city center in 2017. We team up with enthusiasts to envision and realize game-changing products.
For the past couple of months, we've been working on a side project that we're planning to publish in a near future. It is our long term plan to move towards developing in-house products.
The Hive team is small and young. Offering the absolute possibility of training and progression, working with extremely fresh technologies and atmosphere in carefully selected team where we all work together, socialize, learn and grow.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Demonstrable experience in developing interactive, single page web applications, apps with complex logic
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Solid organizational and communication skills
What you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- Equity on in-house products
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited holidays
- iMacs and all around top-notch equipment
- A creative and fun working space
- Daily fresh fruits and healthy snacks
- Unlimited premium coffee and tea
- Monthly fitness package
- Paid courses, group meet-ups
- Regular afterwork hangouts