Wingman AI Agents are looking for an
Reinforcement Learning Engineer
Projects involve significant experimentation of new techniques and work on implementing state of the art research papers.
Common tasks include:
- Proposing, building, evaluating and debugging practical machine learning models and algorithms
- Writing bug-free machine learning code (suprisingly difficult!)
- Running and analyzing experiments and iterating based on outcomes
- You should be fluent in C++ and/or Python
- A demonstrated interest or experience in RL is preferred
- Knowledge of Tensorflow or similar frameworks
- BS degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or equivalent
In all cases, you should be motivated by a desire to solve new and interesting problems and implement latest reinforcement learning papers, rather than creating another software stack/service.