JOIN THE MOBILE IDENTITY REVOLUTION
Building a smarter online experience requires the best and the brightest minds working together on a global scale. At TeleSign, we are defining the future of Mobile Identity in order to make using the Web safer, more secure and more fun for everyone around the world.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Working at TeleSign presents the unique opportunity for you to make a positive impact on the world by improving the future of the online experience. Your work will make the online world a better place—one that is safer, more secure and more productive for users all across the world.
DEVELOP COOL TECHNOLOGY
Preventing fraud is in our DNA. We work with the world’s leading Web and mobile application developers to solve complex technology challenges and secure billions of accounts worldwide from compromise.
PURSUE A BRIGHTER FUTURE
We’ve secured some major funding over the last year and with it a bright future for our company. Yet despite our scale and massive growth, we’ve maintained a startup culture that ensures each member of our team has the opportunity to have a real and lasting impact on the success of our company.
Up to the challenge? Check out our open position below.
Position in Belgrade
Working as part of the Development team, the successful candidate will help design and engineer a build and release process, setting up the appropriate infrastructure, documenting the process and automating the processes that are key to delivering TeleSign’s products and services.
This role is for an engineer who thrives in a collaborative, diverse environment and is passionate about technology. You will be in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with responsibilities that include automating builds and managing releases.
- You will be the go-to person for all things build related and the key representative for the development team for TeleSign’s software releases.
- Work closely with the Development and Operations teams to make TeleSign’s releases as smooth as possible
- Design and develop a build and release management system
- Design & enforce policies for managing source code within git, including branching, merging and tagging policies to support frequent releases, parallel development, and hotfixes.
- Provide continuous support on builds and strive to make the build and releases & rollback as close to automated as possible
- Monitor and administer the automated build and continuous integration process (Jenkins) to ensure correct build execution, and facilitate resolution of build failures
- Develop and maintain documentation of the build/release process
- Investigate tools that may speed up the process or make us more efficient in build and release management
- Support the release process from development through production
- Build internal tools to support software engineering best practices
- Experience in designing, building and maintaining an automated build and release environment
- Experience in designing a software release process to satisfy internal audit and compliance
- Experience in coordinating release from Development to production
- Experience in git or similar
- Understanding of software versioning and build numbers.
- Experience with continuous integration servers, preferably Jenkins
- Familiar with SQL and relational database like MYSQL
- Result and goal oriented with passion and initiative for continual learning about new technologies and approaches
- Team player with good time management skills
- Experience working with AGILE and SCRUM methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal, communications skills with ability to gather requirements and arrive at technical decisions
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is a plus
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive salary plus benefits package
- Development opportunities
- Dynamic, fun environment
- Work with an amazing, dedicated team
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.