Remote Java Developer
Scopic Software is seeking a skilled, full-time, full-stack Java Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects are challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic develops are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so you will have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic project managers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 3+ years of commercial software development experience
- Strong Java skills – Java 8 proficiency
- Expertise with Spring Core and Spring Boot
- Expertise using Hibernate or similar ORM
- Experience with JBoss experience or similar Java application server
- Proficiency working with SQL an NoSQL DBs
- Experience using React, Angular or Vue in at least one commercial application
- Ability to create and effectively use RESTful APIs
- Proficiency with Maven and Git
- Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home
Hourly rate is depending on skills and experience.
This is a full-time position.
Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer or payment service.