Report Writer (SQL)
Report Writer (SQL) – Support Consultant has a role consisting in assisting and interfacing with our deployed Front GP clients (including major companies in the Private Equity sector), based on a blended technical (SQL) and business skillset. Handling the relationship is an essential part of the role; it implies developing advanced knowledge of the business of our clients (especially Private Equity). Being in a client facing role, the impact of their work on eFront’s image and business position is key.
Report Writer (SQL) – Support Consultants report hierarchically to a local TL and local manager, and they may report to a non-local manager for their due deliveries. They work closely with other eFront people, mainly: DBAs and team leaders, implementation consultants, Account Managers, Project Managers, Solution architects.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide qualitative analysis of client’s needs and evaluate the feasibility of their requirements – through application and DB (SQL)
- Keep regular contacts with customers and fully understand their needs and business background
- Develop advanced skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical areas
- Perform user training and support solution demonstrations and presentations
Required skills and experience:
- Faculty degree in Organizational Sciences/Economy/IT/Mathematics or relevant placement
- Manage and deploy Reports (SSRS)
- Clear understanding on Indexes, CTE, Triggers
- Understands and uses advanced optimization techniques when writing SQL queries
- Building stored procedures and user defined functions
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills, self-starter, flexible, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Additional skills/experience appreciated:
- Client relations experience
- Proven experience on query and application performance troubleshooting
- Basic SQL Server setup and parameterization for optimized work
- Knowledge in Corporate Finance and/or accounting background would be an asset
- An enthusiastic attitude towards new technology/IT
We do not expect you to be an expert in our technology or alternative assets. We do expect you to be motivated and have the intelligence and ambition to learn new skills. This is a fast moving sector with very demanding clients – our success depends on our ability to deliver the best possible solutions on time and on budget. We offer almost limitless opportunity to learn and progress within our fast growing company.
This position requires working in shifts
eFront stands out as a real career booster:
- We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
- We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
- Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
- While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly
- This is a fast moving sector with very demanding clients – our success depends on our ability to deliver the best possible solutions on time and on budget.
- We offer almost limitless opportunity to learn and progress within our fast growing company.
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to providing you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!