Endava is a privately owned IT services company with over 3,400 employees and offices in New York, Atlanta, New Jersey, London and Frankfurt and 6 delivery centers across Romania, Moldova, Macedonia, and Serbia. We strongly believe that our ability to deliver quality work while adapting easily and quickly to the evolving needs of our customers and people ensures our success. To support our core purpose of enabling our people to be the best that they can be, we invest in career development and building a strong learning culture within Endava.
You will be a part of a team that works with one of the major ICT companies in the world. As a Ruby Developer, you will be responsible for designing & developing code for our customer’s existing and future products.
Qualified candidates will have Ruby software development duties as part of a Belgrade team that consists of 7+ developers and QEs:
- Gathering and analysing requirements
- Developing solutions in Ruby, based on customer’s requirements
- Estimating tasks and participating in daily team sync-ups
- Participating in code reviews
- Daily communication with the client through emails, phone sync-ups etc.
- Collaborating with the QA engineering team to ensure the delivered code meets the client’s standards
- Minimum 2+ years of hands on development, design and coding in Ruby/Python/Lua
- Strong understanding of OOP principles, design patterns and engineering practices
- Understanding of Web protocols and technologies, RESTful Web services
- Familiar with source code versioning systems (Git, SVN)
- Solid verbal and written English
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Solid understanding of complete product development cycle
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach and self-reliant
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.