Manpower is a worldwide innovative forerunner and leader in the field of employment through the provision of services and workforce management solutions for clients and helping people in their career development with the aim of understanding the needs of the clients and candidates in the changing world of work.
On behalf of our client TNation, a fast-growing Serbian company specialized in providing software services for some of the world’s well-known companies (Deluxe, Hostopia, MediSoft, Siemens, Atos, RiskPoint), focused on creating best development teams in Serbia with ambition of global IT projects realization, Manpower Serbia is searching for a motivated candidate to take the challenge and to successfully fulfil the position of:
Ruby on Rails Developer
- Design, manufacture and development of code
- Development based on specifications and technical documentation related to software
- Usage of new technologies in order to improve the existing system
- Work on elimination of identified defects
- Maintaining the quality and organization of code
- 1+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails applications
- Good knowledge of MVC frameworks, preferably Backbone.js
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap, CoffeeScript
- Knowledge of GIT/SVN
- Good command in English, spoken and written
- Pleasant, friendly and successful working environment
- Opportunity to work and progress with some of the most brilliant minds in the team
- Possibility to learn, experiment and implement the latest technologies
- Chance to work for foreign clients on different projects
- Safety of working position
The selection process is taking place NOW!
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, we invite you to apply for the position by sending your resume.
www.manpower.rs, job order ID #1815
Deadline for applications: 07.12.2016.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.