Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic
SAP FI/CO Application Manager
to work in Belgrade
As a part of IT Competence Centre, SAP FI/CO Application Manager is accountable for design and implementation of optimized and effective SAP processes in the SAP FI/CO module in order to deliver most beneficial and efficient SAP applications in this field.
- Run all SAP activities and optimize the SAP FI/CO business processes
- Ensure continuous improvement of the existing SAP standard functions and additional customer developed functions
- Define and implement new FI/CO business functions in finance projects
- Ensure customization in the SAP FI/CO modules
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support in SAP FI/CO modules (FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-AA and AICAP tool, in specific)
- Define process changes and create functional specifications for the development team
- Support the FI/CO business in monthly tasks, such as month-end closing activities, job monitoring and scheduling, data quality checks, etc.
- Support the User Acceptance Test and regression testing
- Support and consult colleagues on SAP FI/CO matters and integration with other modules
- Provide business consultancy within the FICO business processes
- Support AP invoice process (Automatic Invoice Capturing tool)
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree (Business, Computer Science or equivalent)
- SAP FI/CO trainings and certifications
- Proven working experience in application support or consulting for SAP FI / CO
- Additional knowledge in one or more SAP modules would be an advantage
- Extensive experience in management of SAP FI/CO application systems development and maintenance
- Experience in SAP BW would be an asset
- Good command of English (C1)
- Good communication skills
- Committed and result-oriented personality
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions;
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.