Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic
SAP HCM Application Manager
to work in Belgrade
As a part of the IT Competence Centre, SAP HCM Application Manager is accountable for solution design, solution delivery and the support for SAP HCM Modules (Organization Management, Personal administration, Time Management and Qualification Management).
- Perform all SAP activities to run and to optimize the SAP HR business processes
- Continuous improvement of existing SAP HR standard functions and additional customer developed functions
- Customize in the SAP HR modules (Personal Administration, Organization Management, Time & Attendance, Qualifications)
- Provide First and Second Level Support in SAP HR modules
- Define process changes and create functional specifications for the development team
- Create training documents and provide trainings
- Support the HR Business in monthly tasks such as: month end closing activities, job monitoring and scheduling, data quality checks
- Consulting of end users and management related to potential new solutions
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree (Business or Computer Science or similar)
- SAP HCM trainings and certifications (SAP certifications in other modules would be an asset)
- 5 years of experience in SAP HR application support or consultancy
- Additional knowledge in one or more SAP modules would be an advantage
- In depth understanding of SAP HR data processes and reporting
- Experience in SAP HR design and configuration
- Good command of English
- Good communication skills (writing and speaking)
- Committed and result-oriented personality
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be shortlisted.