Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place, based on a sustainable cost structure.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
SAP SD/MM Application Manager
SAP SD/MM Application Manager ensures that the Supply Chain, Sales and Distribution processes are optimized and improved from an SAP perspective, concerning the respective business processes and SAP Logistic Execution procedures and documents, as well as the correlation between SAP SD and SAP accounting and logistics modules.
- Design and implement business processes in SAP Outbound / Inbound Logistics environment including design, specifications for development and customizations, testing and training
- Configuration of SAP standard functionality and in-house developments
- Manage change requests
- Create project documentation
- Create training documents and conducts trainings
- Consulting of end users and management regarding potential new solutions
- 2nd level support to business users in SAP Outbound / Inbound Logistics related matters
- Continuous improvement of SAP Outbound / Inbound Logistics applications and/or business processes
- Creates ad hoc reports
- To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Education in Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- SAP certification
- 5+ years of experience in implementation and customization of SAP SD module
- Knowledge of SAP MM and SAP LE modules; SAP WM would be a plus
- Knowledge of processes of Outbound and Inbound logistics
- Experience in iDoc processing
- Good command of English
- Strong communication skills
- Committed and result-oriented personality
- Organizing skills to handle multiple tasks
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.