Who are we?
Executive Digital is a full-service, boutique digital marketing agency, focused on creating true value and ROI for our clients via digital strategies married with real-time business concepts. The leadership team of Executive Digital has been credited with conceptualization, creation and execution of Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing and various Paid Media and Web Development programs for some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the United States, and over $2.5 billion dollars of trackable, proven income as a result of our comprehensive systems approach. We pride ourselves in full transparency and forward-thinking execution for every digital marketing campaign for our clients.
To reinforce our current team we are recruiting for our office in Novi Sad, Serbia:
Key Management Areas of Responsibility:
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Communication to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Collaborate on client strategy and goal definition for success
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Contribution to the company blog and at least one social media community.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility:
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to foster strong client relationships at various levels
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
Job applications will be accepted until the end of august 2017. We will contact only those who fulfilled the tasks conditions.
Great challenges making our products more suitable for international presence. We believe in working hard and rewarding effort. We enjoy an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth.
This is a permanent position within a truly international company, offering a good salary depending on your knowledge and experience.