SANNE is a leading global provider of alternative asset and corporate administration services. Established for over 30 years and listed as a FTSE 250 company on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, SANNE employs more than 1,600 people worldwide and administers structures and funds that have in excess of £250 billion of assets.
As leaders in our field, we deliver tailored fiduciary services to a highly valued international client base through a global network of regulated businesses within 20 leading financial jurisdictions spread globally across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific. We service clients through a number of specialist businesses which are led by directors with extensive asset class and market experience. They in turn are supported by multifunctional teams aligned to the specific requirements of each client, across one accredited platform. We provide services in private debt and capital markets, real estate, private equity, hedge, institutional, executive incentives, private client and investment treasury services. Client service is paramount at SANNE. Each client has a lead director who is the single point of contact for the client and is involved in all elements of the client account.
SQL Report Writer
Sanne Group d.o.o. Beograd, a Sanne Group Company, is a premier fund administration service provider of alternative assets located across the globe. SANNE is a fast growing firm expanding its operational support model with resources located in Belgrade.
We are recruiting for a SQL Report Writer, who will join our Belgrade team.
- Develop complex SQL queries and stored procedures to create reports in response to business needs
- Pooling and extracting data from different systems, formats and databases
- Generate and deploy reports (SSRS report generating software system)
- Reports’ maintenance and governance
- Team work and collaboration with client services to ensure reports are accurately delivered according to provided specifications and in timely manner to company end clients
Skills / experience required
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Computer Science
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience with MS SQL databases
- Excellent knowledge of T-SQL language
- Experience in MS SQL Management Studio, Microsoft SSRS
- Data extraction skills
- Knowledge of relational databases theory
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
- Experience in accounting reporting is considered a plus
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer
- Work in a positive, dynamic environment
- Job training
- Possibility for advancement
- Competitive salary and additional benefits
- Full time role - Monday to Friday, 10am-6pm
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Also, please be informed that we will keep your CV in our database for the period of 6 months for any future openings for this or similar roles. In case you would like us to delete your data, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.
Ovaj poslodavac učestvuje na Virtuelnim danima karijera i znanja. Više o tome pročitaj ovde.