Deloitte provides audit, consulting, tax, legal and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. In 150 countries Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
More than 280,000 Deloitte's professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, diversity, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
Deloitte in Central Europe spans 18 countries and operates as one cohesive entity with almost 7,000 people. Our integration allows us to coordinate regionally and deliver locally, adding value to our services and allowing them to be performed in the most efficient manner. We have experience in providing cross-business and cross-industry services to different types of clients including major local and international companies.
To enable us to support our significant growth, to our office are currently looking for candidates for a position of:
Work you will do
Have you studied business information technology and want to advise clients how to exploit information technology? Are you an IT consultant or IT professional who is interested in both the business and IT side of the coin? Then this role is for you.
SQL / ETL Developer role includes:
- Participation in the process of technical design creation related to specific client / user requirements
- Development, management and maintenance of data gathering and transformation process
- Introducing improvement proposals and optimization of ETL processes
- Analyzing data source aspects and evaluates quality of the data warehouse system
- Understanding of client’s IT environment and proposing best-practice technical solutions
- Understanding of client’s data warehouse potentials
Our Advisory team is a variety of people, experience, industries and services. Working with them is an intellectual challenge, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
Ideal candidate’s qualifications
- University or College degree in Information Technologies or relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of Structured Query Language (Oracle and/or MS SQL server)
- Basic knowledge of database administration concept (Oracle and/or MS SQL server)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent communication skills, on English and Serbian language
- Ability to travel and stay on locations outside Belgrade depending on the project requirements
- 4 years of relevant work experience in IT industry
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure, network, server and data warehouse concept
- Experience with database administration
- Living Our Purpose: Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Talent Development: Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Performance Drive: Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Influence: Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Strategic Direction: Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
At Deloitte, our professional development focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
On this specific job we will offer you following development opportunities:
- Minimum 40 hours of training per year
- Possibility of gaining professional certification
- Long-term career opportunities, both locally and internationally
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits, such as:
- Supplementary health insurance
- A competitive salary
- Extensive experience gained from working across multiple geographies and clients
- International travel insurance
- Advancement within the company
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your CV in English.