Scrum Master (Job ID# JR05476), Belgrade
FIS has acquired SunGard. Pushing the pace of financial technology, together we’ll help our clients solve technology challenges for their business.
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join a dynamic team of developers, quality assurance experts, and business analysts who are building a financial derivatives processing platform from the ground up.
This person will be responsible for effective collaboration, facilitation, leadership, and coaching of scrum principles in our development team. The successful candidate will have excellent logic and problem solving skills and a drive to make a difference. We need an individual that puts the team before themselves. They will be responsible for enforcing the rules of Scrum, removing impediments from their team while promoting self-management and constantly improving our standards of work.
- Managing and synchronizing of scrum teams on our development site
- Integrating our team scrums with scrums of teams working on remote locations
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
- Suggesting new metrics for teams as catalysts for change
- Maintain and manage capacity plans and mid-term estimates
- University degree
- 3+ years of experience as a scrum master or similar position
- Must be “self-motivated” and capable of managing multiple priorities and tasks as delegated
- Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
- Ensure the development team is practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
- Assist the Product Owner, as needed, with backlog maintenance and prioritization
- Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only following link in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered): Apply Here.