Job location: Belgrade
Position Responsibilities Requirements
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join a dynamic team of developers, quality assurance experts, and business analysts who are building a financial derivatives processing platform from the ground up.
This person will be responsible for effective collaboration, facilitation, leadership, and coaching of scrum principles in our development team. The successful candidate will have excellent logic and problem solving skills and a drive to make a difference. We need an individual that puts the team before themselves. They will be responsible for enforcing the rules of Scrum, removing impediments from their team while promoting self-management and constantly improving our standards of work.
- Managing and synchronizing of scrum teams on our development site
- Integrating our team scrums with scrums of teams working on remote locations
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
- Suggesting new metrics for teams as catalysts for change
- Maintain and manage capacity plans and mid-term estimates
- University degree
- 3+ years of experience as a scrum master or similar position
- Must be “self-motivated” and capable of managing multiple priorities and tasks as delegated
- Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
- Ensure the development team is practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
- Assist the Product Owner, as needed, with backlog maintenance and prioritization
- Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
FIS solutions for capital markets help banks, broker-dealers, futures commission merchants and other financial institutions improve the efficiency, transparency and control of their trading and processing. From market connectivity, trade execution and securities financing to accounting, data management and tax reporting, our solutions provide cross-asset support for the entire trade lifecycle. We help our customers increase efficiency, make more informed decisions, improve their use of capital and manage risk more effectively. For more information, please visit www.sungard.com/capitalmarkets
FIS has acquired SunGard. Pushing the pace of financial technology, together we'll help our clients solve technology challenges for their business - whether it's capital markets in Mumbai or community banking in Macon.
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
Learn more at www.fisglobal.com
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here:www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability