About the project
At Pentalog, we are on a quest to find a Networking & Security Engineer who will be an integral part of the network and security service, in the Cloud Operations team.
Our client, a leading software published, provides a set of applications that enable retailers, manufacturers and others to optimize their product development and thus improve competitiveness and security.
The ideal candidate for this role will need to know the basic principles of information systems security and network infrastructures, and also have knowledge of the type of tools necessary to secure an information system.
As a Security Specialist, you will join the Cloud Ops team responsible for the administration of the network infrastructure, network related incidents, firewall administration, log analysis, troubleshooting security events and performing proactive maintenance for all network devices.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Network Engineer/ Administrator;
- Experienced in working with various firewall solutions (Fortigate);
- Experienced in working with CISCO Nexus;
- Conceptual knowledge on different areas of computer security (network, application, cryptography, forensics, incident response, etc.);
- Knowledge of well-known security best practices (OWASP methodologies, SANS, CIS benchmarks, etc.);
- Understanding of common security attacks (DNS cache poisoning, ARP spoofing, DDoS, XSS, CSRF, SQL Injection, etc.);
- Experience using and configuring various security tools: SIEM, antivirus, etc.;
- Previous work with cloud environments (Azure and/or GCP) and security options;
- A creative mentality in recognizing various security needs;
- Willingness to learn and continually develop skills inside the team;
- Good level of English.
In this position as a Security Engineer, you will be responsible for handling 1st level incidents as well implementing changes and responding to project requests for consultancy.
As main point of contact for all Network and Security related incidents, you will:
- Evaluate the logic and implement new firewall rules;
- Take part in the CAB approval process and implement required changes;
- Manage day-to-day security operations such as security event monitoring, log monitoring and security incident management, compliance monitoring, providing security-by-design to internal/external clients etc.;
- Develop and maintain various security related tools, automations, and integrations;
- Monitor Network Security tools and generate weekly reports based on security incidents and activity;
- Work with our internal teams to ensure consistent delivery of service;
- Continuously tune and improve documentation of policies and procedures.
- Basic programming and scripting skills (Terraform, Powershell);
- French language would really come in handy.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Great career development opportunities;
- Team buildings and company events that will enhance both your social and professional life;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
As a leading European Software Services company operating internationally in France, Romania, Germany, Poland, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Mexico and USA, we employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment.
At Pentalog, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded; we offer plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual, as well as a professional, and we reward our collaborators who understand the importance of self-improvement.
Pentalog je globalna kompletna platforma IT usluga dizajnirana da podrži digitalna i tehnološka preduzeća tokom njihovog životnog ciklusa: dizajn, razvoj, marketing i finansiranje. Primenjuju najbolje prakse Agile, Lean i DevOps da bi vam pomogli da izgradite vrednost proizvoda.
Koriste 3 vrste fleksibilnih modela angažovanja kako bi podržali sve vaše kratkoročne i dugoročne ciljeve: outsourcing, zapošljavanje i honorarno angažovanje. Pomažu vam u izradi održivih strategija koje ubrzavaju rast i pokreću performanse.
Oslanjaju se na 25 godina svetskog iskustva u IT outsourcingu, globalni tim od 1.000 stalno zaposlenih IT inženjera + 50 konsultanata i skup talenata od 300.000 profila koji će osnovati vaš tim i pokrenuti vaš projekat u roku od 4 nedelje.