Seven Bridges is connecting the world’s biomedical information to accelerate research and improve health. We are collaborating with a wide variety of distinguished pharmaceutical, health-care, and academic partners. A central part of our mission is to help these partners investigate and treat all kinds of genetic disorders.
At Seven Bridges we are building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis. Our team and product enables scientists to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever, so they can focus on making progress in genomics and personalized medicine.
As a member of our Security team you will conduct risk management activities, vulnerability assessments of our product, and infrastructure and assist in internal security programs such as awareness training and compliance.
In addition, you will monitor security infrastructure, identifying and contributing to the development of critical alerts for monitoring, assisting in security incident investigations and escalations. You will work with our Operations and Engineering teams to constantly improve security of our system and help us scale highly dynamical infrastructure running thousands of servers in parallel.
An ideal candidate would:
- Have a strong understanding of security principles, methodologies, and best practices.
- Have 2+ years of experience in information security field.
- Have hands on experience with vulnerability management and HIDS/HIPS/SIEM tools.
- Have extensive knowledge of Linux/Unix system administration and internals.
- Be familiar with at least one scripting language (Bash, Python, Ruby etc.)
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Be proficient in spoken and written English.
And we also think that
- Understanding of risk management methodologies as well as well-known information security frameworks (ISO27k, NIST, CIS) is a big plus.
- It would be great if you have experience with AWS or other cloud security management.
- ISO 27001 experience would be of great value.
We value our team more than anything else. We like to learn from each other and share knowledge. Our engineering team is built upon a culture of initiative and openness, where we embrace open discussion about potential technical solutions and genuine curiosity. We value expertise, integrity, accountability, and patience.
If you would like to work with us and help us build the next generation of genomics and be part of our engineering team, please send us your resume/CV and a cover letter. Thank you for your interest in Seven Bridges!