Environment and Responsibilities
- be part of a development team that has full responsibility of the app. We work agile and you will be part of the full journey of the development and maintenance of the product (find best way to solve a problem, write requirements, develop, and help the team to assure quality)
- Take lead on technical implementation to ensure quality, scalability and stability of our services
- work in close collaboration with Head of Consumer Applications and Product Managers
- work on a group level which means that you will work with our digital platforms in several European countries.
- be an important developer in our engineering team.
- build new apps, add new modules and functionalities to existing systems, and invent new smart ways to improve the company's digital journey.
Education and Experience
- You have at least a 5+ years of professional development in .Net and a couple of years working in Azure.
- Expert .Net
- Strong knowledge in Azure
- Experience in Azure Functions
- Experience SQL Databases
- Experience Unit Tests
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience in Rest
- Understanding Event-driven design, NoSQL databases (Cosmos DB, Azure Search)
- Understanding Object-Oriented design
- Excellent communication/presentation skills in English
- Self-Starter with strong time management and prioritization skills
Benefits of working with them
- Challenging and interesting work in an international environment
- The office in located in a new modern building with an A-class location in Belgrade
- Opportunity to work in a small team of highly professional people
- Engaging work atmosphere with proactive, friendly and motivated colleagues
- Master and development of opportunities
- Regular team building activities
- Full private health insurance
- Gym membership etc.