HintTech (www.hinttech.com) is global company with headquarters in Delft, Netherlands and offices in Serbia, UK, USA and Sweden. Our journey in Serbia started in 2007. Nowadays, over 50 IT experts works with us, to deliver the best possible IT solutions for clients such as Starbucks, Euro Disney, Turkish Airlines, Samsonite and many more.
Our experts are engaged in software product development and projects using the latest methods, tools and technologies. We are constantly in quest to find talented IT professionals like you –
Join us, grow with us and become a part of our success story.
Due to expansion of services, new clients and challenges we are looking for a:
Senior .NET Software Engineer
Location: Novi Sad
HintTech Serbia is looking for a .NET software engineer who will be responsible for developing .NET applications for our clients. This involves designing, developing and testing software projects which are custom-built for clients in Europe and the United States. Your goal is to develop a systematic and logical concept within the stated conditions, while bearing in mind that practicality and ease of use for the end user is essential. In addition, you must be able to create the connections needed to read, interpret, modify and implement the UML diagrams from applications with relational databases (SQL, Oracle, etc.).
We are looking for:
- Completed IT education at university level.
- Have 5+ years of experience in Microsoft .NET software engineering and programming.
- Have knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Framework 3.5, C#, MVC, jQuery.
- Have knowledge of WCF, NHibernate, Spring.NET, SCRUM methodology, Programming patterns is a plus.
- Are an excellent communicator, both in speech and writing and customer – team- and results-oriented.
What we can offer you:
- An informal, no-nonsense company with a strong company culture.
- We are growing fast and we are ambitious. So there is plenty to do at the moment.
- Your future colleagues are the talents in their field and know that you can only grow if you know how to share.
- A pleasant working atmosphere where we work hard together to be of service to our customers.
- Quality and integrity, both internally and externally, are paramount.
- Very challenging assignments with diverse and interesting national and international organizations.
- Intensive investment in knowledge.
- Finally, excellent conditions of employment which includes good payment, attention for work-life balance and the possibility to work from home.