Senior Android Developer
Deploy is a technology services company headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in Los Angeles, New York, and Belgrade. We are currently looking for a Senior Android Developer to join our Belgrade team.
The Senior Android Developer will be responsible for developing highly-trafficked, highly-engaging, innovative mobile applications. Senior Android Developers must have strong professional experience and personal passion for mobile technologies. They will be a natural problem solver and enjoy the challenges that building innovative products can bring. This candidate must be solutions- oriented and must have the ability to think independently but also collaboratively with others. This is a ground-floor opportunity for the qualified individual to join one of the smartest teams in the world and help shape a growing mobile and emerging technologies practice.
- Produce mobile applications that are both highly-engaging and professionally developed
- Accurately estimate hours and project time needs, actively participate in requirements definition
- Prioritize day-to-day tasks to align with key project milestones and communicate any potential to miss deadlines to relevant team members and project stakeholders
- Work as a part of a team
- Contribute to building Deploy’s mobile best practices and processes knowledge base
- Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging technologies as well as industry trends and standards in mobile web applications
- 2+ years experience in a hands-on mobile development role
- 2+ years experience with Android development
- Experience integrating with 3rd party libraries and APIs (e.g. advertisement and analytics frameworks)
- Understanding of technology best practices (client/server-side, QA, deployment, etc.)
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have but not required:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science or computer engineering
- Working knowledge of web development (Java, PHP, C#) and scripting languages an asset (Ruby,Perl, Python, BASH, etc.)Some travel may be required to participate in in-person working sessions and meetings with clients and stakeholders based overseas in the US and other parts of Europe as needed.
Deploy is an equal opportunity employer (EEO).