Senior Backend Developer for Mobile Journey Marketing
Belgrade, Serbia - Fulltime
Who we are
Ogury is an innovative; award winning and fast growing technology company specialized in mobile journey marketing. Its unique technology solves three key problems that marketing leaders, top brands and media owners face today: incomplete user journey data which causes ineffective mobile strategy, complex and siloed technology platforms that waste time and money, and lack of data transparency which leads to consumer mistrust.
Ogury is the only company able to offer a true and complete picture of the user journey on mobile devices, across all apps and mobile websites. Since 2014, Ogury has been focused on generating first-party user journey data at device level from explicitly consented mobile signals. Today, Ogury has 400m fully GDPR compliant mobile user profiles, natively integrated into its suite of intelligent marketing solutions.
Fuelled by this unique and accurate data, and powered by purpose built AI technology, Ogury’s intelligent marketing solutions enable organizations to understand consumer behaviours and discover audiences they never knew they had. These insights are then put to work at every stage of the customer journey, to deliver unprecedented levels of user engagement and revenue optimization.
Ogury is integrated in to 12000 publishers, and trusted by 900 of the world’s biggest brands and media agencies. It has offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit and Madrid, and we're just getting started in Serbia. We are searching for smart and ambitious individuals, who are looking for an opportunity to make a real impact within a fast growing technology company. For more details please visit www.ogury.com
What you’ll do
- With the most powerful & unique targeting technology in the market to date, your focus will be to materialize new product lines on the Marketers side. Ogury first-party Data is the fuel of the company and the Marketers Hub Platform is the engine to transform actual mobile marketing strategies.
- Multiple languages and technologies are used in order to achieve the best performance, so that we can deal with a huge load of traffic. That’s what makes Ogury an attractive company to work if you are eager to learn and push your limits.
- Ogury’s bullet proved Continuous Integration ecosystem allows developers to work on full TDD projects, and to be confident when delivering key features into production.
- You will be responsible for the understanding of the product guidelines, for the technical tasks planning in a full Agile environment, for the development and for the code review of your teammates.
- Around 100 microservices and data pipelines are under the responsibility of the branch Advertisers. Each Microservice to come responds to specific business requirements, and as it’s known in the AdTech business we need to deal with very low latency timeouts.
- At the same time multiple Data pipelines need to ingest massive amounts of data in order to apply our targeting algorithms.
Who you are
- You have a University degree in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering related field (ETF, FON, Mathematics…)
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in microservice ecosystems
- You are experienced in NodeJS and one or more other languages: Java, Ruby, Go
- You are experienced with some of Big data technologies (Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, Spark)
- You have a good overview about the Elastic stack
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Couchbase)
- Experience in AWS services or similar
- You are TDD enthusiast
- You are fluent in English and have an excellent communication skills
- You have a strong sense of ownership and ability to work in a self-disciplined manner
- You have an excellent learning skills with capacity to learn at an accelerated rate in this incredibly fast paced industry
- You have an independent, problem solving personality and of course you are a good team player
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume electronically.